Why unlock my LG Optimus F6 ?
The unlocking service we offer allows you to use any network providers SIM card in your LG Optimus F6. Typically this involves unlock codes which are a series of numbers which can be entered into your mobile phone via the phones key pad to remove the network restriction and allow the use of other domestic and foreign networks.
How Do I unlock my LG Optimus F6 ?
Unlocking a Optimus F6 is a quite simple process.
Please follow these steps :
1. Get the unique unlock code of your phone from here
2. Take out the original SIM Card from your phone.
3. Insert a non-accepted SIM Card.
4. Type 2945#*500# or 2945#*505# by your phone keypad
5. Select “Network Lock” or “Service Provider Lock”
6. Enter the unlock code.
7. Click Done.
8. Click Unlock.
Congratulations, enjoy your Unlocked Optimus F6 on all networks, worldwide.
- – All carriers are supported for unlocking (AT&T, T-Mobile, MetroPCS, Vodafone, Orange, O2, 3 UK, Virgin mobile, Rogers, Fido, Bell, Telus, SFR, Bouygues, Movistar, TIM, TMN, A1, Telekom, etc…)
- – unlocking is permanent, you don’t need to enter the unlock code every time you change SIM Card.