Why unlock my Alcatel BIC Phone V5?
The unlocking service we offer allows you to use any network providers SIM card in your Alcatel BIC Phone V5. Typically this involves unlock codes which are a series of numbers which can be entered into your mobile phone via the phones keypad to remove the network restriction and allow the use of other domestic and foreign networks.
How Do I unlock my Alcatel BIC Phone?
Unlocking an Alcatel BIC Phone is a quite simple process.
Please follow these steps :
- Get the unique unlock code of your Alcatel BIC Phone from here
- Take out the original SIM Card from your phone.
- Insert a non-accepted SIM Card into your phone.
- Now, you should see a box to enter “Enter SIM Network Unlocking Code”.
- Enter the unlock code and click Unlock.
Congratulations, enjoy your unlocked Alcatel BIC Phone on all networks, worldwide.
- All carriers are supported for unlocking (AT&T, T-Mobile, MetroPCS, Vodafone, Orange, O2, 3 UK, Virgin mobile, Rogers, Fido, Bell, Telus, SFR, Bouygues, Movistar, TIM, TMN, A1, Telekom, etc…)
- Unlocking is permanent, you don’t need to enter the unlock code everytime you change SIM Card.,
- All Alcatel BIC Phone models are supported for unlocking (Alcatel BIC Phone, Alcatel BIC Phone V2, Alcatel BIC Phone V3, Alcatel BIC Phone 4, and Alcatel BIC Phone V5).