Why unlock my Alcatel One Touch 1035?
The unlocking service we offer allows you to use any network providers SIM card in your Alcatel 1035. Typically this involves unlock codes which are a series of numbers which can be entered into your mobile phone via the phones key pad to remove the network restriction and allow the use of other domestic and foreign networks.
How Do I unlock my Alcatel One Touch 1035?
Unlocking an Alcatel mobile phone is a quite simple process. Please follow these steps :
- Get the unique unlock code of your mobile phone from here
- Take out the original SIM Card from your phone.
- Insert a non-accepted SIM Card into your phone.
- Now, you should see a box to enter “Network key?”.
- Enter the unlock code and click OK.
That’s all. Congratulations, enjoy your Unlocked Alcatel 1035 on all networks, worldwide.
- All carriers are supported for unlocking (Vodafone, Orange, O2, Orange, Telcel, Tigo, SFR, Movistar, Yoigo, AT&T, TMobile etc…)
- Unlocking is permanent, you don’t need to enter the unlock code every time you change SIM Card.
- All ALCATEL 1035 (OT-1035X, OT-1035A and OT-1035D) variants are supported for unlocking.