Why unlock my ALCATEL ONETOUCH PIXI First?
The unlocking service we offer allows you to use any network providers SIM card in your PIXI First. this involves unlock codes which are a series of numbers which can be entered into your mobile phone via the phone keypad to remove the network restriction and allow the use of other domestic and foreign networks.
How Do I unlock my ALCATEL PIXI First?
Unlocking an ALCATEL PIXI First smartphone is easy as making a call. Please follow these steps :
- Get the unique unlock code of your device from here
- Take out the original SIM Card from your Phone.
- Insert a non-accepted SIM Card into your phone.
- Now, you should see a box to enter the unlock code.
- Enter the unlock code and click OK.
That’s all. Congratulations, enjoy your unlocked ALCATEL PIXI First on all GSM networks, worldwide.
- All carriers are supported for unlocking (Boost, Telstra, Optus, Vodafone, Orange, O2, 3 UK, Virgin mobile, Rogers, Fido, Bell, Telus, SFR, Bouygues, Movistar, TIM, TMN, A1, Telekom, etc…)
- Unlocking is permanent, once unlock code entered, it won’t be needed anymore.
- ALCATEL PIXI First is also known as ALCATEL OneTouch 4024 (OT-4024, OT-4024E, OT-4024A, OT-4024D and OT-4024X).