Why unlock my LG G Pad?
The unlocking service we offer allows you to use any network providers SIM card in your LG G Pad. Typically this involves unlock codes which are a series of numbers which can be entered into your mobile phone via the phone’s keypad to remove the network restriction and allow the use of other domestic and foreign networks.
How Do I unlock my LG G Pad?
- Get the unique unlock code of your LG G Pad from here
- Take out the original SIM Card.
- Insert a non-accepted SIM Card (T-Mobile, MetroPCS, etc…)
- Now, you should see a box to enter the code.
- Enter the unlock code you received and click Unlock.
- All carriers are supported for unlocking (AT&T, T-Mobile, MetroPCS, Vodafone, Orange, O2, 3 UK, Virgin mobile, Rogers, Fido, Bell, Telus, SFR, Bouygues, Movistar, TIM, TMN, A1, Telekom, etc…)
- Unlocking is permanent, you don’t need to enter the unlock code everytime you change SIM Card.