Why unlock my LG Harmony?
The unlocking service we offer allows you to use any network provider SIM card in your LG Harmony. this involves unlock codes which are a series of numbers which can be entered into your phone via the phone keypad to remove the network restriction and allow the use of other domestic and foreign networks.
How Do I unlock my LG Harmony?
Unlocking a LG Harmony is easy as making a call. Please follow these steps :
- Get the unique unlock code of your phone from here.
- Swith phone off.
- Remove Cricket SIM Card.
- Insert a different SIM Card (AT&T, T-Mobile, MetroPCS etc…)
- Enter the unlock code.
- Click Unlock.
That’s all. Congratulations, enjoy your unlocked LG Harmony on all networks, worldwide.
- All carriers are supported for unlocking (AT&T, Cricket Wireless, T-Mobile, MetroPCS, Vodafone, Orange, O2, 3 UK, Virgin mobile, Rogers, Fido, Bell, Telus, SFR, Bouygues, Movistar, TIM, TMN, A1, Telekom, etc…)
- Unlocking is permanent, your phone won’t re-lock if you reset, flashed or restarted your device.
- All LG Harmony (M257) variants are supported for unlocking.
- Cricket Wireless LG Harmony is also known as LG M257.