Why unlock my Samsung Galaxy Amp 2?
The unlocking service we offer allows you to use any network providers SIM card in your SAMSUNG Galaxy Amp 2. Typically this involves unlock codes which are a series of numbers which can be entered into your mobile phone via the phones key pad to remove the network restriction and allow the use of other domestic and foreign networks.
How Do I unlock my Samsung Galaxy Amp 2?
Unlocking a Samsung Galaxy Amp 2 device is a quite simple process. Please follow these steps :
- Get the unique unlock code of your SAMSUNG Amp 2 from here
- Take out the original SIM Card from your phone Samsung Galaxy Amp 2.
- Insert a non-accepted SIM Card.
- Now, you should see a box to enter “Enter network unlock code”.
- Enter the unlock code and click Unlock.
That’s all. Congratulations, enjoy your unlocked Samsung Galaxy Amp 2 on all networks, worldwide.
- All carriers are supported for unlocking (AT&T, T-Mobile, MetroPCS, Cricket, EE, Vodafone, Orange, O2, 3 UK, Virgin mobile, Rogers, Fido, Bell, Telus, SFR, Bouygues, Movistar, TIM, TMN, A1, Telekom, etc…)
- Unlocking is permanent, you only have to enter the unlock code once.
- All Samsung Galaxy Amp 2 variants are supported for unlocking.
- SAMSUNG Galaxy Amp 2 is also known as SAMSUNG SM-J120AZ