Why unlock my Samsung Galaxy Sol?
The unlocking service we offer allows you to use any network providers SIM card in your SAMSUNG Galaxy Sol. this involves unlock codes which are a series of numbers which can be entered into your mobile phone via the phones key pad to remove the network restriction and allow the use of other domestic and foreign networks.
How Do I unlock my Samsung Galaxy Sol?
Unlocking a Samsung Galaxy Sol device is easy. Please follow these steps :
- Get the unique unlock code of your SAMSUNG Sol from here
- Take out the original SIM Card from your phone Samsung Galaxy Sol.
- Insert a non-accepted SIM Card.
- Now, you should see a box to enter “Enter network unlock code”.
- Enter the unlock code and click Unlock.
That’s all. Congratulations, enjoy your unlocked Samsung Galaxy Sol on all networks, worldwide.
- All carriers are supported for unlocking (AT&T, T-Mobile, MetroPCS, Cricket, EE, Vodafone, Orange, O2, 3 UK, Virgin mobile, Rogers, Fido, Bell, Telus, SFR, Bouygues, Movistar, TIM, TMN, A1, Telekom, etc…)
- Unlocking is permanent, you only have to enter the unlock code once.
- All Samsung Galaxy Sol (J321AZ) variants are supported for unlocking.
- SAMSUNG Galaxy Sol is also known as SAMSUNG SM-J321AZ