Why unlock my LG G6?
The unlocking service we offer allows you to use any network provider SIM card in your LG G6. this involves unlock codes which are a series of numbers which can be entered into your phone via the phone keypad to remove the network restriction and allow the use of other domestic and foreign networks.
How Do I unlock my LG G6?
Unlocking a LG G6 is easy as making a call. Please follow these steps :
- Get the unique unlock code of your phone from here.
- Swith phone off.
- Remove the original SIM Card.
- Insert a different SIM Card.
- Enter the unlock code.
- Click Unlock.
That’s all. Congratulations, enjoy your unlocked LG G6 on all networks, worldwide.
- All carriers are supported for unlocking (AT&T, Cricket Wireless, T-Mobile, MetroPCS, Vodafone, Orange, O2, 3 UK, Virgin mobile, Rogers, Fido, Bell, Telus, SFR, Bouygues, Movistar, TIM, TMN, A1, Telekom, etc…)
- Unlocking is permanent, your phone won’t re-lock if you reset, flashed or restarted your device.
- All LG G6 variants are supported for unlocking.