Why unlock my Samsung Galaxy S7 Active?
The unlocking service we offer allows you to use any network providers SIM card in your SAMSUNG Galaxy S7 Active. Typically this involves unlock codes which are a series of numbers which can be entered into your mobile phone via the phones key pad to remove the network restriction and allow the use of other domestic and foreign networks.
How Do I unlock my Samsung Galaxy S7 Active?
Unlocking a Samsung Galaxy S7 Active phone is a quite simple process. Please follow these steps :
- Get the unique unlock code of your SAMSUNG S7 Active from here
- Take out the original SIM Card from your phone Samsung Galaxy S7 Active.
- Insert a non-accepted SIM Card into your Galaxy S7 Active.
- Now, you should see a box to enter “Enter network unlock code”.
- Enter the unlock code and click Unlock.
That’s all. Congratulations, enjoy your unlocked Samsung Galaxy S7 Active on all networks, worldwide.
- All carriers are supported for unlocking (AT&T, T-Mobile, MetroPCS, Cricket, EE, Vodafone, Orange, O2, 3 UK, Virgin mobile, Rogers, Fido, Bell, Telus, SFR, Bouygues, Movistar, TIM, TMN, A1, Telekom, etc…)
- Unlocking is permanent, you don’t need to enter the unlock code everytime you change SIM Card.
- All Samsung Galaxy S7 variants are supported for unlocking.
- Unlock AT&T Samsung Galaxy S7 Active (SM-G891A)
- Unlock Samsung Galaxy S7 Active (SM-G891T)
- Unlock AT&T Samsung Galaxy S7 Active (SM-G891)