Why unlock my Sony Xperia Z2 Tablet LTE ?
The unlocking service we offer allows you to use any network providers SIM card in your Xperia Z2 Tablet. Typically this involves unlock codes which are a series of numbers which can be entered into your mobile phone via the phones key pad to remove the network restriction and allow the use of other domestic and foreign networks.
How Do I unlock my Xperia Z2 Tablet ?
Unlocking a Sony Xperia Z2 Tablet mobile is a quite simple process.
Please follow these steps :
- Get the unique unlock code of your Xperia Z2 Tablet from here
- Take out the original SIM Card from your Tablet.
- Insert a non-accepted SIM Card into your Tablet.
- Now, you should see a box to enter “SIM Network Unlock PIN”.
- Enter the unlock code and click Unlock.
Congratulations, enjoy your Unlocked Xperia Z2 Tablet on all networks, worldwide.
- All carriers are supported for unlocking (AT&T, T-Mobile, MetroPCS, Vodafone, Orange, O2, 3 UK, Virgin mobile, Rogers, Fido, Bell, Telus, SFR, Bouygues, Movistar, TIM, TMN, A1, Telekom, etc…)
- unlocking is permanent, you don’t need to enter the unlock code every time you change SIM Card.