Why unlock my T-Mobile HTC 10?
The unlocking service we offer allows you to use any network providers SIM card in your phone. The unlocking process is completely done through the official Mobile Device Unlock App. Mobile Device Unlock is a pre-installed Android app that allows you to request and apply a mobile device unlock directly from the device to remove the network restriction and allows the use of other domestic and foreign networks.
How Do I unlock my T-Mobile HTC 10?
Unlocking a HTC 10 is a quite simple process. First of all, you should request your device unlock eligibility at UNLOCKLOCKS.COM, Once the unlock request is processed, please follow the steps below.
- Make sure you have an active data connection via 3G/4G/LTE or Wi-Fi.
- From the Application list, tap Device Unlock and tap CONTINUE.
- Choose Permanent Unlock.
- If successful, you will see “Device is Permanently Unlocked” and the device will restarts.
- All carriers are supported for unlocking (AT&T, T-Mobile, MetroPCS, Vodafone, Orange, O2, 3 UK, Virgin mobile, Rogers, Fido, Bell, Telus, SFR, Bouygues, Movistar, TIM, TMN, A1, Telekom, etc…)
- Unlocking is permanent, the unlocking procedure only have to be followed once.
- HTC 10 is also known as HTC One 10.