Why unlock my T-Mobile Huawei Prism or Prism II ?
The unlocking service we offer allows you to use any network providers SIM card in your T-Mobile Huawei Prism or Prism II. Typically this involves unlock codes which are a series of numbers which can be entered into your mobile phone via the phones key pad to remove the network restriction and allow the use of other domestic and foreign networks.
How Do I unlock my T-Mobile Huawei Prism or Prism II phone ?
Unlocking a T-Mobile Huawei Prism and Prism II mobile is a quite simple process. Please follow these steps :
- Get the unique unlock code of your T-Mobile Huawei Prism or Prism II from here
- Take out the original SIM Card from your Phone.
- Insert a non-accepted SIM Card into your phone.
- Now, you should see a box to enter “SIM Network Unlock PIN”.
- Enter the unlock code and click Unlock.
That’s all. Congratulations, enjoy your unlocked T-Mobile Huawei Prism or Prism II on all networks, worldwide.
- All carriers are supported for unlocking (AT&T, T-Mobile, MetroPCS, Vodafone, Orange, O2, 3 UK, Virgin mobile, Rogers, Fido, Bell, Telus, SFR, Bouygues, Movistar, TIM, TMN, A1, Telekom, etc…)
- Unlocking is permanent, you don’t need to enter the unlock code everytime you change SIM Card.
- All T-Mobile Huawei Prism and Prism II supported for unlocking.
- T-Mobile Prism is also known as Huawei U8651T
- T-Mobile Prism II is also known Huawei U8686