Why unlock my Samsung Galaxy J7?
The unlocking service we offer allows you to use any network providers SIM card in your phone. The unlocking process is completely done through Mobile Device Unlock App. Mobile Device Unlock is a pre-installed Android app that allows you to request and apply a mobile device unlock directly from the device to remove the network restriction and allow the use of other domestic and foreign networks.
How Do I unlock my SAMSUNG Galaxy J7?
Unlocking a SAMSUNG Galaxy 7 is easy. At first, you should request your device unlock eligibility at UNLOCKLOCKS.COM, Once the unlock request is processed, please follow the steps below.
- Make sure you have an active data connection via 3G/4G/LTE or Wi-Fi.
- From the Application list, tap Device Unlock. (Note: The application may be located in the MetroPCS/T-Mobile folder.)
- Tap Continue.
- Choose the Permanent Unlock.
- If successful, restart the device.
- All carriers are supported for unlocking (AT&T, T-Mobile, MetroPCS, Vodafone, Orange, O2, 3 UK, Virgin mobile, Rogers, Fido, Bell, Telus, SFR, Bouygues, Movistar, TIM, TMN, A1, Telekom, etc…)
- Unlocking is permanent, unlocking instructions only have to be followed once.
- This guide is suitable for T-Mobile/MetroPCS SAMSUNG Galaxy J7 (J700T & J700T1)