Why unlock my ZTE R528 phone?
The unlocking service we offer allows you to use any network providers SIM card in your ZTE R528. this involves unlock code which is a series of numbers which can be entered into your mobile phone via the key pad to remove the network restriction and allow the use of other domestic and foreign networks.
How Do I unlock my ZTE R528?
Unlocking a ZTE R528 mobile phone is easy as making a call. Please follow these steps :
- Get the unique unlock code of your ZTE R528 from here
- Take out the original SIM Card from your Phone.
- Insert a non-accepted SIM Card.
- Turn on phone.
- Now, you should see a box to enter the unlock code.
- Enter the unlock code and click OK.
That’s all. Congratulations, enjoy your unlocked ZTE R528 on all networks, worldwide.
- All carriers are supported for unlocking (Telstrea, Optus, Vodafone, AT&T, T-Mobile, MetroPCS, Orange, O2, 3 UK, Virgin mobile, Rogers, Fido, Bell, Telus, SFR, Bouygues, Movistar, TIM, TMN, A1, Telekom, etc…)
- The unlocking process is permanent. Once you unlocked your device, you won’t need the unlock code anymore.