Why unlock my T-Mobile LG G Pad?
The unlocking service we offer allows you to use any network providers SIM card in your phone. The unlocking process is completely done through the Mobile Device Unlock App available in your device. Device Unlock is an app that allows you to request and apply a mobile device unlock directly from the device to remove the network restriction and allows the use of other domestic and foreign networks.
How Do I unlock my T-Mobile LG G Pad?
Unlocking a LG G Pad is easy as ABC. At first, you should request your device unlock eligibility at UNLOCKLOCKS.COM, Once the unlock request is processed, please follow the steps below.
- Make sure you have an active data connection via 3G/4G/LTE or Wi-Fi.
- From the Application list, tap Device Unlock and tap CONTINUE.
- Choose Permanent Unlock.
- If successful, you will see “Device is Permanently Unlocked” and the device will restarts.
- All GSM domestic and foreign carriers are compatible with this device. (AT&T, T-Mobile, MetroPCS, Vodafone, Orange, O2, 3 UK, Virgin mobile, Rogers, Fido, Bell, Telus, SFR, Bouygues, Movistar, TIM, TMN, A1, Telekom, etc…)
- Device Unlocking is permanent, the unlock process only have to done once.
- The T-Mobile LG G Pad X 8.0 tablet is also known as LG tablet G521WG.