Why unlock my LG G Pad?
The unlocking service we offer allows you to use any network providers SIM card in your LG G Pad. this involves unlock code which are a series of numbers which can be entered into your mobile phone via touch pad to remove the network restriction and allows the use of other domestic and foreign networks or SIM Cards.
How Do I unlock my LG G Pad?
- Get the unique unlock code of your LG G Pad from here
- Take out the original SIM Card.
- Insert a non-accepted SIM Card (T-Mobile, MetroPCS, etc…)
- Now, you should see a box to enter the code.
- Enter the unlock code you received and click Unlock.
- All GSM domestic and foreign carriers are compatible with this device. (AT&T, T-Mobile, MetroPCS, Vodafone, Orange, O2, 3 UK, Virgin mobile, Rogers, Fido, Bell, Telus, SFR, Bouygues, Movistar, TIM, TMN, A1, Telekom, etc…)
- Device Unlocking is permanent, the unlock code only have to be enter one time.
- The AT&T LG G Pad X 8.0 tablet is also known as LG tablet V520.