Why unlock my Samsung Galaxy Express Prime?
The unlocking service we offer allows you to use any network providers SIM card in your SAMSUNG Galaxy Express Prime. Typically this involves unlock codes which are a series of numbers which can be entered into your mobile phone via the phones key pad to remove the network restriction and allow the use of other domestic and foreign networks.
How Do I unlock my Samsung Galaxy Express Prime?
Unlocking a Samsung Galaxy Express Prime phone is a quite simple process. Please follow these steps :
- Get the unique unlock code of your SAMSUNG Express Prime from here
- Take out the original SIM Card from your phone Samsung Galaxy Express Prime.
- Insert a non-accepted SIM Card into your Galaxy Express Prime.
- Now, you should see a box to enter “Enter network unlock code”.
- Enter the unlock code and click Unlock.
That’s all. Congratulations, enjoy your unlocked Samsung Galaxy Express Prime on all networks, worldwide.
- All carriers are supported for unlocking (AT&T, T-Mobile, MetroPCS, Cricket, EE, Vodafone, Orange, O2, 3 UK, Virgin mobile, Rogers, Fido, Bell, Telus, SFR, Bouygues, Movistar, TIM, TMN, A1, Telekom, etc…)
- Once the phone is unlocked, you don’t need to re-enter the unlock code every time you changes the SIM Card.
- All Samsung Galaxy Express Prime & SAMSUNG Galaxy J3 2016 variants are supported for unlocking.
- AT&T SAMSUNG Galaxy Express Prime (J320A) is also known as SAMSUNG Galaxy J3 2016 (J320A).