Why unlock my Samsung Galaxy Amp prime?
The unlocking service we offer allows you to use any network providers SIM card in your SAMSUNG Galaxy Amp prime. Typically this involves unlock codes which are a series of numbers which can be entered into your mobile phone via the phones key pad to remove the network restriction and allow the use of other domestic and foreign networks.
How Do I unlock my Samsung Galaxy Amp prime?
Unlocking a Samsung Galaxy Amp prime device is a quite simple process. Please follow these steps :
- Get the unique unlock code of your SAMSUNG Amp prime from here
- Take out the original SIM Card from your phone Samsung Galaxy Amp prime.
- Insert a non-accepted SIM Card.
- Now, you should see a box to enter “Enter network unlock code”.
- Enter the unlock code and click Unlock.
That’s all. Congratulations, enjoy your unlocked Samsung Galaxy Amp prime on all networks, worldwide.
- All carriers are supported for unlocking (AT&T, T-Mobile, MetroPCS, Cricket, EE, Vodafone, Orange, O2, 3 UK, Virgin mobile, Rogers, Fido, Bell, Telus, SFR, Bouygues, Movistar, TIM, TMN, A1, Telekom, etc…)
- Unlocking is permanent, you only have to enter the unlock code once.
- All Samsung Galaxy Amp prime variants are supported for unlocking.
- SAMSUNG Galaxy Amp prime is also known as SAMSUNG SM-J320AZ .
- SAMSUNG Galaxy Amp prime is also known as SAMSUNG Galaxy Amp 2.